Salmon and Asparagus Omelette
Special note: this is a 3 egg omelette that is split between my husband and myself. I take 1/3 of it and he gets the rest. Works for us.
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- dill weed
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 oz
- cooked salmon (or canned salmon)
- 1/2 c
- steamed asparagus
- 1/4 c
- parmasan cheese, finely grated
How to Make Salmon and Asparagus Omelette
- 1In a bowl, flake the salmon and remove any stray bones. Cut asparagus into bite sized chunks and add to bowl. Add dill weed, garlic powder,salt, pepper and parmesan cheese and light toss. Set aside.
- 2Heat skillet or omelette pan to medium heat, add butter to melt.
- 3In another bowl, crack 3 eggs and whisk together. When butter has melted and started to bubble, pour in the eggs and shake skillet or pan to coat the pan with the eggs. Let cook for a minute.
- 4With a silicon heat resistent spatula, run under the sides and edge of the omelette. Add the salmon and asparagus mixture to the center of the omelette and spread around. Let cook for another minute. Flip one side, lower heat and cover for another minute or until omelette is cooked through. If the size of the omelette seems too big for you, cut in half and share with your main and significant squeeze.