How to Make Roasted Pepper and Basil Frittata
- Using a covered pan, fry onions in oil on low heat, 200F, until reduced in bulk.
- Uncover and continue cooking on a very low heat until onions are browned and dry.
- Stir peppers and salt into cooked onions.
- Break eggs into bowl. Beat until blended.
- Add basil to egg mixture. Mix lightly.
- Pour butter into pan to coat, and then pour egg mixture next along with the added bell peppers, onions, and cheese.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or until eggs are set and top has some brown speckling beginning to occur. Cut into wedges.