How to Make Roasted Pepper and Basil Frittata
- 1Using a covered pan, fry onions in oil on low heat, 200F, until reduced in bulk.
- 2Uncover and continue cooking on a very low heat until onions are browned and dry.
- 3Stir peppers and salt into cooked onions.
- 4Break eggs into bowl. Beat until blended.
- 5Add basil to egg mixture. Mix lightly.
- 6Pour butter into pan to coat, and then pour egg mixture next along with the added bell peppers, onions, and cheese.
- 7Bake at 350F for approximately 20 minutes or until eggs are set and top has some brown speckling beginning to occur. Cut into wedges.