★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 medium
- 6 large
- 1 c
- cooked meat (optional)
- 1/4 c
- green onions or regular onion(opt)
How to Make Quick & Easy Breakfast
- 1Heat about a 1/4 inch of oil in a medium size pan.
- 2Wash and dry the potatoes. Dice the potatoes without peeling to about a half inch size.
- 3Place the potatoes in the pan that has the heated oil. Stir the potatoes occasionally. Cook until the potatoes are golden brown. Drain the oil from the potatoes. Put the pan with the potatoes back on the burner.
- 4Lower the heat and add the eggs to the pan directly, no need to mix before hand. Also, add the other ingredients that you want such as meat, vegetables, etc after the eggs are mixed in.
- 5Stir all the ingredients together and cook until done. Add salt and pepper to taste. I like to use Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- 6I usually serve this with the choice of salsa, ranch or plain catsup.