Quick and Easy Egg Bake ~ A Dinner Favorite!!
1 bunchasparagus, cut in 2 inch pieces
3/4 cwalla walla or vidalia onions
1 1/2 ccooked ham, cubed (like farmland cooked cubed ham)
2 tspjohnny's salad elegance seasoning mix
·salt, to taste
·pepper, to taste
8 ozsharp cheddar cheese (1 bag)
1 1/2 Tbspbutter or margarine
How to Make Quick and Easy Egg Bake ~ A Dinner Favorite!!
- Chop upper half to 2/3 of stalks of asparagus into 2 inch pieces. Discard lower portion of stalk.
- Chop onion into desired size pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pan sauté ham and onions with butter salt and pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add asparagus and cook for another 3 minutes or until lightly cooked (should still be somewhat crunchy).
- Spray square glass baking pan with Pam (or other oil).
- Whisk eggs and pour into baking pan.
- Add sautéed ham and veggies.
- Sprinkle entire egg mixture with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and cut into large squares.
- Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired. Enjoy!! :)