Quick and Easy Egg Bake ~ A Dinner Favorite!!
- 1 bunch
- asparagus, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3/4 c
- walla walla or vidalia onions
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked ham, cubed (like farmland cooked cubed ham)
- 2 tsp
- johnny's salad elegance seasoning mix
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 8 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese (1 bag)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
How to Make Quick and Easy Egg Bake ~ A Dinner Favorite!!
- 1Chop upper half to 2/3 of stalks of asparagus into 2 inch pieces. Discard lower portion of stalk.
- 2Chop onion into desired size pieces.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 4In a pan sauté ham and onions with butter salt and pepper for 2 minutes.
- 5Add asparagus and cook for another 3 minutes or until lightly cooked (should still be somewhat crunchy).
- 6Spray square glass baking pan with Pam (or other oil).
- 7Whisk eggs and pour into baking pan.
- 8Add sautéed ham and veggies.
- 9Sprinkle entire egg mixture with cheese.
- 10Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- 11Cool for 5 minutes and cut into large squares.
- 12Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired. Enjoy!! :)