Quiche me Quick !
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 largefrozen or refrigerated pie crusts, bring to room temperature
1 pkg10 oz. frozen corn kernels in butter sauce
1/2 csour cream
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 cvery thinly sliced zuchinni, divided
2 cshredded swiss cheese, divided
1 cdiced green onions, divided
How to Make Quiche me Quick !
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- If using refrigerated crusts, place each in a 9" pie tin and flute edges, or just lightly reflute the frozen crusts edges.
- Cook corn per package directions, then place in fridge to cool while you prepare quiche base.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, sour cream and 1 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper, then add cooled corn and blend together. Set aside.
- Place 1 C of the sliced zuchinni in the bottom of each crust.
- Top each zuchinni layer with 1 C of cheese.
- Sprinkle each cheese layer with half of the green onions.
- Finally, give the egg and corn mixture a stir and then pour half the mixture on top of the layers in each pie shell to fill. Shake pans slightly to settle ingredients.
- Place the quiches on a large baking sheet to catch any spills and place in 375 degree oven.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes,or until center is set and crust is golden.
- Remove and let cool slightly for 5-7 mnutes before serving. Cut each quiche into 6 servings.