- pre-made refrigerator pie crust
- 2.8 oz
- pkg real crumbled bacon bits (or fry up your own bacon)
- 1 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/3 c
- green onion, minced
- 2 c
- half & half
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne red pepper
How to Make Quiche Lorraine
- 1Place pastry in pie dish. Sprinkle with bacon, cheese, and onion.
- 2In mixing bowl, stir eggs, half & half, salt, sugar, and cayenne red pepper. Pour into pie plate.
- 3Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 300 and cook for additional 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve.
- 4Refrigerate any remaining quiche.