Potatoe, Bacon, and Sour Cream Frittata
How to Make Potatoe, Bacon, and Sour Cream Frittata
- 1In a 12-inch, ovenproof frying pan (or cast-iron skillet), cook bacon over medium-low until crispy. Place on a paper towel-lined plate. When cool, crumble into 1/4-inch pieces; set aside.
- 2In same pan, leave 2 Tbs of bacon fat,reserving rest in a small bowl. Cook the potatoe in the bacon fat over medium high until brown and tender, 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- 3In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper;add reserved bacon and potatoes.
- 4Preheat oven to broil, placing the rack 6 inches from heat.
- 5Heat reserved bacon fat in pan over medium. Add egg mixture, reduce heat to low,and cook 6 minutes. Drop in small amounts of sour cream. Top with cheese.
- 6Broil for 2 minutes, until eggs are set. Sprinkle with scallions