Polish Breakfast Skillet
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- eggs, scrambled
- 1 pkg
- 14 oz. polska kielbasa - cut into about 1 inch slices
- 1 pkg
- pre-sliced and peeled potatoes - i like "simply potatoes homestyle slices" or if you're not lazy like me, slice and peel enough potatoes to make 2 1/2 cups
- onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Polish Breakfast Skillet
- 1add oil to pan and fry potatoes and onion over med. high heat until fork tender or to your taste.
- 2remove from pan and add entire package of sliced kielbasa and cook over med. high heat until cooked through to your liking. I like them a little crispy on the outside.
- 3remove from pan, drain grease from sausage and add butter or oil and your scrambled egg mixture. cook the eggs over med. heat until cooked through.
- 4combine everything together into a large serving dish.