How to Make OH SO EASY DEVILED EGGS
- Place enough water to cover the eggs in a large pot. Bring the water to a boil. Place eggs in pot and boil for 13 minutes.
- Remove from stove, drain and place eggs in a large bowl and run cold water over them for 1 minute.
- Add lots of ice to the bowl and chill for 15 minutes. Peel immediately
- Dry eggs and slice in half long ways. Place yolks on a plate and whites in a serving container.
- Sprinkle yolks with salt and mash with a fork. Add Kraft Sandwich Spread and mix thoroughly. Add more or less to taste.
- Place mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until serving.