Niratama Donburi for 2
How to Make Niratama Donburi for 2
- 1Combine eggs, sake and soy sauce in a prep bowl; whisk.
- 2Cut the chives into 2” (5 cm) pieces.
- 3Heat ½ Tbsp. oil in a wok over medium heat and cook the chives until lightly wilted.
- 4Transfer the chives into the bowl with the egg mixture.
- 5Heat the remaining oil into the wok over medium heat. When the wok is to temperature, add the egg and chives mixture into the wok. The egg mixture will get fluffy around the edges. Mix the center of the egg mixture and gently fold.
- 6When the egg is almost cooked, place rice in a serving plate/bowl and transfer the egg with garlic chives over the rice.
- 7Garnish with cracked black pepper.