Niratama Donburi for 2
How to Make Niratama Donburi for 2
- Combine eggs, sake and soy sauce in a prep bowl; whisk.
- Cut the chives into 2” (5 cm) pieces.
- Heat ½ Tbsp. oil in a wok over medium heat and cook the chives until lightly wilted.
- Transfer the chives into the bowl with the egg mixture.
- Heat the remaining oil into the wok over medium heat. When the wok is to temperature, add the egg and chives mixture into the wok. The egg mixture will get fluffy around the edges. Mix the center of the egg mixture and gently fold.
- When the egg is almost cooked, place rice in a serving plate/bowl and transfer the egg with garlic chives over the rice.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper.