- 4 large
- eggs, beaten
- bulk breakfast sausage
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- fennel seeds
- a red bell pepper, sliced
- a green bell pepper, sliced
- onion, sliced
- 1-large clove
- garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- mozzarella cheese, grated, as needed
- parmesan cheese, grated, as needed
How to Make My Romeo
- 1In a large skillet heated to medium heat, add sausage and fennel seed, cook until browned but not cooked through.
- 2Add peppers and onion cook until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 3Move the sausage and pepper mixture to the outer edge of the pan and add the eggs into the middle of the pan and scramble until done.
- 4Sprinkle with as much cheese as you like. Enjoy!