- 2 Tbsp
- muffuletta mix (olive salad)
- 1 Tbsp
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
How to Make Muffuletta Omelet
- 1Whip eggs with immersion blender until light and frothy. Pour into hot pan, sprayed with a few seconds of cooking spray.
- 2Do the omelet as you usually do. When it is almost done, add shredded cheese and muffuletta mix. Cover pan and let sit for a minute.
- 3Tilt pan so the omelet folds over and slides onto plate. Share!
(Muffuletta mix is salty, so adding extra salt or pepper is up to you! Also, there is olive oil in the mix which may be visible when you remove omelet from pan)