Fill with anything you want: ham & broccoli, chicken & carrots, spinach with Feta & tomatoes, steak & bell peppers....whatever you have in the fridge, come up with your own combinations.
Amounts are listed as a cup, but you will need as much as it takes to make the portions you want.
How to Make Muffin Eggs
- 1Spray a muffin/cupcake pan w/ non-stick spray.
- 2Add all veggies RAW - they will cook to perfection during the baking process. Pre-cook meats.
- 3Mix approx 1 egg per muffin in a blender with a splash of milk.
- 4Pour directly into each cup, just below the rim.
- 5Top with shredded or sliced cheeses of your choice.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for approx 20 min.
- 7Let cool before removing from pan
- 8Simply warm in the microwave for a quick breakfast on-the-go!