Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From the Marlboro Country Cookbook.
2 Tbsphalf and half
1/4 csour cream, to taste
1/2 cchopped beef jerky, or dry salami or ham or cooked bacon
1/4 conion, finely chopped
1 ccooked potato, chopped
2 Tbspbutter or cooking oil
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Montana Omelet
- Beat eggs, half and half, salt, pepper well or mix in a blender.
- Cook meat, onions and potatoes in butter and oil until onion is tender and potatoes lightly browned.
- Pour egg mixture over all, lifting potatoes to let eggs run under.
- Cook slowly in a covered fry pan until eggs are set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with cheese and serve.