8 slicewhite bread
6 slicevirgina ham
6 sliceswiss cheese
8 ozcheddar cheese
6 slicecooked & crumbled bacon
1 cpotatoe chips crushed
4eggs beaten or 1/2 cup egg beaters
1 cmilk add to egg beaters
1 chashbrowns loose if available
How to Make MARIA'S QUICK, LIGHTLY SALTED & TASTY BREAKFAST
- put your bacon in microwave.needs to be crispy that you can crumble it when cooled down.
- spray you pan and put a pat of butter on both sides of the bread do one at a time. first line the bottom of the pan with four slices (should be touching edges of pan)
- put down 4 slices of bread now put the ham down on the bread putting slices over slice right to left. do the same with the swiss cheese.
- beat your eggs or egg beaters so you have at least 1 1/2 cups total liquid.pour over the bread.
- sprinkle the cheddar cheese, the chips and the bacon and the loose potato on top
- put in oven 350 for 30 minutes, + last 15 minutes 375, ...hope you enjoy this as much as my family does.
- step 4 is this :add additional slices of bread on top over the ham and cheese