Make Ahead Scrambled Eggs
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Make Ahead Scrambled Eggs
- Beat eggs with cream in a large bowl.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour eggs into skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled and set.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Spread eggs into a greased 12x7-inch glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to eat, preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Uncover the baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are hot.