magic crust cheesie breakfast pie
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cham, chopped
1 cmushroom slices
6green onions, chopped
1green bell pepper, diced
1 cparmesan cheese
1 cvelveta, melted
1/2 stickbutter, melted
2 1/2 cmilk
1/4 - 1/2 cdiced jalapeno peppers
How to Make magic crust cheesie breakfast pie
- sautee the ham, mushrooms, onions, jalapenos, and peppers and any other vegtable you would like, until tender. set aside.
- in a medium sized bowl beat cream cheese till smooth, add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
- add milk & melted butter, beat well.
- add parmesan and melted velveta,and bisquick, mix well.
- stir in the vegtables. and pour into a buttered or greased large cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350* for about an hour or until lightly golden browned and set. let cool about 10 minutes before cutting. serve with salsa and biscuits or toast and enjoy 8]
- I think adding some cheddar to this would be great also .