LC/LF Turkey Sausage Cheesy Egg Muffins-Annette's
Recipe is a variation of my own. Photos are my own.
- 12 medium
- jimmy dean heat 'n serve
- 55% less fat turkey sausage patties
- low fat colby jack or cheddar sticks
- splash of skim milk per egg cup
- fresh spinach
- fresh basil
- fresh chives
- garlic and onion powder
- black pepper
How to Make LC/LF Turkey Sausage Cheesy Egg Muffins-Annette's
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan well with Pam.
- 2*NOTE*I do this next step one at a time so I know that I'm getting the correct amount of turkey/cheese per muffin cup.
- 3In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, crack one egg at a time. Beat to break up yolk with a fork and add just a splash of skim milk. Add pepper, garlic and onion powder and mix well.
- 6Pour into greased muffin tin. Repeat 11 more times. Bake in preheated 350° oven for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set. Mine are always done at 25 minutes.