Incrediable egg tart
Also I have slightly modified the original recipe from Food Network magazine, Also theirs may have looked a little nicer, LOL.
- sheet frozen puff pastry
- 3 slice
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded havarti cheese( i bought whole and put into freezer for 15 minutes then shredding was easier.
- 3 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 4 large
- salt and pepper fresh chives for topping
- flour for dusting
How to Make Incrediable egg tart
- 1oven 425
parchment paper line cookie sheet.
Chop bacon and fry almost crisp. Bacon will cook more in oven.
- 2Lightly flour surface, using 1 pastry sheet roll to 12 inches. Cut into 4 equal portions.
Fold over edges and roll to form an edge, all the way around.
Bake 7 to 10 minutes until lightly golden. remove let sit for a minute or two.
- 3Shred Havarti (if you pop into the freezer for 10 min it is easier to work with)
Fill each shell with equal amounts of shredded Havarti and Parmesan.
Create a well in the center and crack egg into well.
Salt and pepper egg.
- 4Bake 10 to 15 minutes. 10 minutes will produce a runny yolk more than 12 will produce a solid center. Remember whites at 10 minutes will look runny but they will firm up more as they cool.
Sprinkle with fresh chives, and enjoy.