1 tspolive oil
1 smallonion, sliced
1/4red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
2 mediumtomatoes, skinned and sliced
·fresh parsley, chopped or fresh chives, chopped
How to Make Hungarian Omelet
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a saucepan and saute the onion and pepper gently until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and paprika and cook gently for a further five minutes until the mixture is soft and pulpy.
- Add a little salt to season.
- Heat the remaining oil in an omelet pan.
- Beat 2 tablespoons water into the eggs to lighten the mixture and then use to make an omelet.
- Fill the omelet with the tomato mixture and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley or chives.