Ham And Cheese Potato Bake
Recipe / Photo Adapted from Land o Lakes
- 16 oz
- package frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed
- 1 c
- cubed 1/2 inch cooked ham
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onions
- 4 oz
- can chopped green chilies, drained
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Ham And Cheese Potato Bake
- 1Heat oven to 350 F.
In greased 13x9 inch baking dish spread potatoes.
Top with ham, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, and chilies.
- 2In a medium bowl combine milk, eggs, salt and pepper; beat with wire whisk or frok until frothy.
Pour over potatoes.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Continue baking for 5 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set.