Grilled Breakfast Pizza
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
This is a fun breakfast that I've made with some of my grandkids. I usually let them 'build' their own. You can add or subtract anything that you'd like - sometimes we've added pineapple, pepperoni, green onions, etc.
- 2 oz
- turkey sausage, sliced
- 1/4 c
- sliced mushrooms
- pizza crust, prebaked (6-inch)
- 1/2 c
- bell peppers, red and green, sliced
- 3 large
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Grilled Breakfast Pizza
- 1Place pizza shell on medium-heat flat grill or grooved grill for 3 minutes on each side.
- 2Sauté sausage and mushroom together. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 3While pizza shell is heating, place peppers in pan and cook for 1 minute. Add eggs and scramble together. Cook until eggs are almost set.
- 4Arrange cooked egg/pepper mixture on pizza shell; garnish with mushrooms and sausage. Sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler for 1 minute.