Freezer "Egg McMuffins"
How to Make Freezer "Egg McMuffins"
- 1Multiply the ingredients for how many you want to make (I've made 2 doz at a time).
- 2Using an 'egg ring' to cook the eggs perfectly round, fry an egg (break the yolk) on a griddle coated with cooking spray.
- 3Put an egg on one side of the English Muffin and then add a slice of cheese.
- 4Next, add a slice of pork roll that you have heated on the griddle, or in the microwave. (Be sure to make a cut from the middle out to the edge on the pork roll or it will curl right up on ya!)
- 5Top with the other half of the English Muffin
- 6Wrap in wax paper and then put in a zip lock bag to freeze. (Stacking these in an empty bread bag is a great way to freeze them.)
- 7When ready to eat, remove from the freezer & unwrap. Place the egg sandwich on a plate, place in the microwave and heat for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes to be sure to heat through to the center.