Fool Proof Hard Cooked Eggs
Note: I have found eggs at least 10 days old work better.
How to Make Fool Proof Hard Cooked Eggs
- Put eggs in a saucepan large enough that they are in a single layer. Add enough water to cover eggs by at least half and inch. Add vinegar and salt.
- Place on burner and cook on high until the water comes to a full boil and boil three minutes.
- Shut off heat after 3 minutes and cover for ten minutes.
- Shake eggs around in pan to crack shells. Add ice to fill up pan and fill with water. Let sit until cooled.
- Peel eggs under cold running water.