★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 (9 inch)pie crust
1 chalf and half or 1/2 cup evaporated milk and 1/2 cup water
1 cmild cheese (swiss, monterey jack, mozzarella)
1/2 cmushrooms, cooked
How to Make Fluffy Quiche
- Combine egg yolks, half and half and cheese in a blender to combine.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold blender mixture into stiff egg whites.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Pour mushrooms in evenly and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 325 degrees fir 45 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.