★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 (9 inch)
- pie crust
- eggs, separated
- 1 c
- half and half or 1/2 cup evaporated milk and 1/2 cup water
- 1 c
- mild cheese (swiss, monterey jack, mozzarella)
- 1/2 c
- mushrooms, cooked
How to Make Fluffy Quiche
- 1Combine egg yolks, half and half and cheese in a blender to combine.
- 2Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 3Fold blender mixture into stiff egg whites.
- 4Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- 5Pour mushrooms in evenly and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees fir 45 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.