☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 Tbsp
- granny smith or other tart apple, pared, cored, & thinly sliced, @ 2c.
- 1/2 c
- 4 large
- eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
How to Make Fluffy Apple Walnut Omelet
- 1In a 10" ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add apples and nuts; toss.
- 2Cook about 2 min. Sprinkle 14 cup sugar over apples. Toss; cook about 2 min. more or till apples begin to soften.
- 3Heat broiler, placing rack 6" from heat source.
- 4In small bowl with wire whisk, beat egg yolks, vanilla, and last 1/4 cup sugar, till well blended.
- 5In another medium bowl, with mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and salt tll stiff peaks form.
- 6Using spatula, gently fold whites into yokls. Gently add to apples in skillet. Cook 2-3 min.
- 7Place under boiler to lightly set top surface. Serve immediately.