Eggs with Attitude
I also serve this on toast for them.
1 largegreen pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
4 smallgreen onions
1/2 tspsoya sauce
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 tsppaprika powder
1/2 tspcayan powder
1/2 tspchilli powder
2 Tbspranch dressing
1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
How to Make Eggs with Attitude
- Break eggs into bowl, beat with whisk until nice and frothy and well mixed. Sit aside.
Take green pepper, cut into nice big chunks (remember to remove seeds)and wash it set aside..
Take green onions, and cut into nice big pieces set aside
- Heat fry pan to medium heat, add a touch of butter if you wish, I do some times, but not always
- Add all ingredients to eggs except ranch dressing and cheese mix well
- pour into the pan, cook slowly, and gently use a flipper to flip the eggs around, we want scrambled eggs, not killed. :-)
- When eggs are almost done, add half the cheese and all the dressing, mix well
- When fully cooked and all is heated through, serve on warm plates and sprinkle remaining cheese on top of each serving