Eggs Over Potatoes
3 Tbspvegetable oil
2 largerusset potatoes, peeled and chopped
1/4 smallwhite onion, chopped
1/2 mediumred, yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
1/2 Tbspcoconut oil
1 dash(es)kosher salt
1 dash(es)black pepper
1/2 Tbspchopped cilantro, optional
How to Make Eggs Over Potatoes
- In a large pan, saute chopped potatoes in hot vegetable oil over medium to medium hight heat until potatoes are soft on the inside and are beginning to brown.
- Add choppped onions and bell pepper to potatoes. Cook and stir until onions, peppers and potatoes are nicely browned.
- Add salt and pepper to potatoes; toss.
- In a seperate, medium sized pan, melt coconut oil, add eggs. Cook eggs to over easy... very easy; making sure yoke is intact. -Or you can poach the egg.
- Place the eggs on top of the potatoes. Top with cilantro if you are a fan of it. Serve~ Great with bacon and biscuits or by themselves!