Eggs Benedict Wrap
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
2 1/2 cmushrooms, sliced
1 .9-oz pkgknorr hollandaise sauce mix
3 Tbspsundried tomatoes, chopped
1 3/4 csmoked ham, cut into strips
·salt and pepper, to taste
4flour tortillas, burrito size
How to Make Eggs Benedict Wrap
- In small skillet, melt butter, add mushrooms and cook for about 10
minutes until tender.
- Prepare hollandaise sauce, using only 3/4 cup of milk, and add sundried tomatoes; set aside.
- Cook ham in skillet until browned and set aside. Beat eggs and milk; add salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook eggs in skillet until set to make scrambled eggs; set aside.
- To make the wrap, warm the tortilla and top with eggs, ham, mushrooms and hollandaise sauce.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla then roll forward; cut in half and serve.