Eggs Benedict Griddlers
- leftover grand's biscuits
- corned beef hash fritters (see my recipe)
- eggs, over easy
- 4 Tbsp
- hollandaise sauce (mccormick's)
- 2 Tbsp
- salt and pepper
- smoked paprika for garnish if desired
How to Make Eggs Benedict Griddlers
- 1Preheat a griddle to 350 degrees F. Follow the recipe for Corned Beef Hash Fritters and make four. Make hollandaise sauce following package directions.
- 2Slice the biscuits in half to make four rounds. Butter each half and place the buttered side down on one half of the griddle to toast. Crack the eggs and cook to over easy on the other half of the griddle.
- 3Prep two plates: place two of the grilled biscuits on each. Top each biscuit with a fritter. Top each fritter with an egg. Top each egg with a tablespoon of hollandaise sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with a dash of paprika if desired.