☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 20 oz
- chopped frozen spinach
- 1 c
- bottled alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch
- ground nutmeg
- thin slices baked ham
- english muffins, split & toasted
- 1 Tbsp
- cider vinegar
- 8 large
How to Make Eggs Benedetto
- 1Preheat oven 200. Place serving platter in oven to warm.
- 2Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well.
- 3Meanwhile heat Alfredo sauce and stir in the lemon juice. Stir in nutmeg and half the sauce into the spinach; keep the remaining sauce warm.
- 4Heat a large nonstick skillet. Cook ham, 1 slice at a time, 30-45 seconds, turning once, until hot and slightly curled.
- 5Remove platter from oven. Place muffin halves, split side up, on platter. Top each with a slice of ham and the spinach, equally divided. Return platter to oven.
- 6Half-fill the skillet with water, add vinegar and bring to a simmer. One at a time break eggs into a small bowl, then slide from bowl into the water. Cover and simmer until whites are set and yolks shake only slightly when the pan is jiggled, 4-5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, gently lift out eggs and place 1 on each muffin half. Spoon remaining sauce over eggs.