By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- flour tortillas
- 1/4 tsp
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 slice
- bacon, cooked crisp
- shredded cheese
- refried beans
How to Make Egg Burrito
- 1Heat tortilla on hot grill.
- 2Beat eggs with buttermilk, salt and pepper; scramble until set but not hard.
- 3Spread scrambled eggs on warmed tortilla.
- 4Top with a strip of crisply cooked bacon, refried beans, and chili.
- 5Sprinkle heavily with cheese; roll up.
- 6Smother with chili, if desired.
- 7Buzz in microwave oven until cheese is melted. Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 2 minutes