By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·salt & pepper to taste
1 slicebacon, cooked crisp
How to Make Egg Burrito
- Heat tortilla on hot grill.
- Beat eggs with buttermilk, salt and pepper; scramble until set but not hard.
- Spread scrambled eggs on warmed tortilla.
- Top with a strip of crisply cooked bacon, refried beans, and chili.
- Sprinkle heavily with cheese; roll up.
- Smother with chili, if desired.
- Buzz in microwave oven until cheese is melted. Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 2 minutes