Easy Scrambled Eggs Benedict for Two
3 largewhole eggs, lightly beaten
2english muffins, toasted
4 slicecanadian bacon
1 pkghollandaise sauce mix
1 Tbspbutter or oil
·salt & pepper to taste
·parsley, dill or chives as garnish, if desired
How to Make Easy Scrambled Eggs Benedict for Two
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- In nonstick skillet, heat butter or oil. Add Canadian bacon to skillet and fry until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, scramble the eggs, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Set 2 muffin halves onto each plate. Top each muffin half with 1 slice Canadian bacon. Top the Canadian bacon with the scrambled eggs, dividing the eggs between the 4 halves.
- Spoon desired amount of Hollandaise sauce onto each muffin and sprinkle on the parsley, dill or chive garnish.