Easy Breakfast Puffed Eggs
·1 dozen eggs, beaten
1/4 cshredded monterey jack cheese
1/4 cchopped ham
2 Tbspchopped scallion
·5 large mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
1 cmonterey jack or cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Easy Breakfast Puffed Eggs
- Scramble eggs until wet and soft, fold in cheese, ham, and scallions and put in prepared puffed pastry shell.
- Put back in oven for 5 minutes to crisp shell and finish cooking egg.
- Cover with cheese sauce. Saute' mushrooms for garnish.
- For Cheese Sauce : Mix together flour and butter to make a roux, blend in milk; cook until thickens, boil slowly.
- Ad cheese, blend but do not boil.