Easy Breakfast Burritos
How to Make Easy Breakfast Burritos
- 1Cook the diced bacon for a few minutes in some butter on medium heat. Add the tater tots & cook, smashing with your cooking utensil, for a few minutes.
- 2Add the eggs, along with salt & pepper to taste.
- 3Make burritos by placing some egg in center of warmed tortilla. Top with some salsa & cheese.
- 4Fold burrito style and enjoy...OR...
- 5You can wrap these in wax paper if needed & store in fridge to pull out throughout the week. They can easily be warmed up in microwave for about 45 seconds or so. If you warm them up too long the paper will stick to the tortilla.