Easy Breakfast Burritos
How to Make Easy Breakfast Burritos
- Cook the diced bacon for a few minutes in some butter on medium heat. Add the tater tots & cook, smashing with your cooking utensil, for a few minutes.
- Add the eggs, along with salt & pepper to taste.
- Make burritos by placing some egg in center of warmed tortilla. Top with some salsa & cheese.
- Fold burrito style and enjoy...OR...
- You can wrap these in wax paper if needed & store in fridge to pull out throughout the week. They can easily be warmed up in microwave for about 45 seconds or so. If you warm them up too long the paper will stick to the tortilla.