How to Make Easy Breakfast burritos-kl
- 1Scrub and pierce potatoes. Place on a plate and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- 2Cook sausage and onion in medium skillet. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Cut potatoes into small chunks and fry in sausage grease until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 4Scramble eggs in same pan with 1 tbls butter.
- 5Heat tortillas, one at a time, in a dry skillet (or right on the burner if you have a gas stove) until soft. A little longer if you like some color on them.
- 6Take a scoop of potatoes and place at one edge of the tortilla. Top with egg, sausage, cheese, and salsa.
- 7Fold tortilla over one time just to cover the filling. Fold in both sides to seal, then fold up the rest of the way. No gaurantee implied that it won't leak...hold with a paper towel just in case...lol
- 8If you are not on the run, top with a little sour cream and extra salsa.