How to Make Easy Breakfast burritos-kl
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Place on a plate and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Cook sausage and onion in medium skillet. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut potatoes into small chunks and fry in sausage grease until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Scramble eggs in same pan with 1 tbls butter.
- Heat tortillas, one at a time, in a dry skillet (or right on the burner if you have a gas stove) until soft. A little longer if you like some color on them.
- Take a scoop of potatoes and place at one edge of the tortilla. Top with egg, sausage, cheese, and salsa.
- Fold tortilla over one time just to cover the filling. Fold in both sides to seal, then fold up the rest of the way. No gaurantee implied that it won't leak...hold with a paper towel just in case...lol
- If you are not on the run, top with a little sour cream and extra salsa.