Dilly Chive Eggs
2chives, or 1 if using smaller chive stalks, like the ones from your garden
2 sprig(s)fresh dill (or a dash of dried dill)
·dash of sea salt
·dash of pepper
·dash of milk
1slice of toast
1slice of ham
1slice of cheese on the side
1/2 Tbspsalted butter
How to Make Dilly Chive Eggs
- Heat butter in small frying pan on low heat. Don't turn up heat!
- Scramble eggs really well in a bowl, using whisk or fork. Add dash salt, dash pepper, chopped chives and dill.
- When butter is completely melted, pour in eggs. Into the empty bowl, add a dash of milk, then pour that into the pan, too. Don't mix this right away! Let it sit sit in the pan for about 30 seconds on the low heat.
- After about 30 seconds, give it a few mixes. Keep on low heat. Let sit for about 15 more seconds. Mix again, then turn off heat and let sit in pan.
- Now make your toast, and top with slice of ham. Slide your eggs on top of ham, and enjoy these light, flavorful and creamy eggs! I like mine with a few slices of good cheese on the side like sharp cheddar or Amish white cheese.