Dilly Chive Eggs
- chives, or 1 if using smaller chive stalks, like the ones from your garden
- 2 sprig(s)
- fresh dill (or a dash of dried dill)
- dash of sea salt
- dash of pepper
- dash of milk
- slice of toast
- slice of ham
- slice of cheese on the side
- 1/2 Tbsp
- salted butter
How to Make Dilly Chive Eggs
- 1Heat butter in small frying pan on low heat. Don't turn up heat!
- 2Scramble eggs really well in a bowl, using whisk or fork. Add dash salt, dash pepper, chopped chives and dill.
- 3When butter is completely melted, pour in eggs. Into the empty bowl, add a dash of milk, then pour that into the pan, too. Don't mix this right away! Let it sit sit in the pan for about 30 seconds on the low heat.
- 4After about 30 seconds, give it a few mixes. Keep on low heat. Let sit for about 15 more seconds. Mix again, then turn off heat and let sit in pan.
- 5Now make your toast, and top with slice of ham. Slide your eggs on top of ham, and enjoy these light, flavorful and creamy eggs! I like mine with a few slices of good cheese on the side like sharp cheddar or Amish white cheese.