Cute Bacon Cups
How to Make Cute Bacon Cups
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
- Turn a muffin pan upside down. To create the cups, you'll need to use the convex mounds of the base for molding.
- Lay foil over each of the muffin mounds, as many times as you need bacon cups. Cover and crimp the foil as you're laying it, so that it molds around the mound of each muffin space.
- Make the bacon cups. The secret to making sure that this works effectively is to weave the bacon slices into place––don't simply slap the bacon slices on.
- Bake the bacon for 10-15 minutes. You will need to monitor the bacon since the timings will differ on how crispy you want the cups to be.