Creamy Scrambled Eggs
How to Make Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan generously with cooking spray.
- Add milk and cream cheese; heat on low to medium heat. Stir until most of the cream cheese has softened.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and gently stir to blend the cream cheese mixture with the eggs.
- Cook the eggs until softly set.
- Pour onto a warm plate; garnish with tomato slices and chives or parsley.