Creamy Scrambled Eggs
How to Make Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- 1Spray a large, non-stick frying pan generously with cooking spray.
- 2Add milk and cream cheese; heat on low to medium heat. Stir until most of the cream cheese has softened.
- 3In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour the eggs into the pan and gently stir to blend the cream cheese mixture with the eggs.
- 5Cook the eggs until softly set.
- 6Pour onto a warm plate; garnish with tomato slices and chives or parsley.