Creamy Scrambled Eggs w/Bacon & Irish Cheese
- 3-4 slice
- bacon, crispy cooked and drained on a paper towel (rashers)
- 2 Tbsp
- cream or 1/2 and 1/2
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 c
- dubliner or skellig cheese, grated (or any good quality extra sharp white cheddar)
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chives, chopped
- butter, for frying the eggs
How to Make Creamy Scrambled Eggs w/Bacon & Irish Cheese
- 1After the bacon has drained crumble the strips into little pieces.
- 2Whisk the eggs together with the crumbled bacon/rashers, cream, salt and pepper, cheese and 1/2 the chives.
- 3Heat up a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add the butter and melt.
- 4Gently scramble the egg mixture. Plate and garnish with the remaining fresh chives.