Creamed Kale and Eggs
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbspdiced onions
2 cchopped kale
1/4 cheavy cream
How to Make Creamed Kale and Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. You will need a small oven-proof skillet.
- Melt butter in the skillet over med-high heat. Add onions and cook till translucent. Add kale and sea salt. Toss the kale in the butter. Cook for about 4 minutes or till kale is nicely wilted but not browning.
- Pour in the cream and cook for one minute.
- Crack eggs and add to the pan putting one on one side and one on the other. Be sure not to stir after you add the eggs
- Place skillet in the center of the oven for 8 minutes. Enjoy!