Cream Cheese and Scallion Scrambled Eggs
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted
- 2/3 c
- green onions, minced
- 8 large
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, cut into bits and softened
- kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- snipped chives ir thinly sliced green onions tops for garnish
How to Make Cream Cheese and Scallion Scrambled Eggs
- 1In a medium size non-stick skillet cook the green onions in butter over moderate heat; stirring occasionally until soft.
- 2In a bowl whisk together the eggs, cream cheese and salt and pepper.
- 3Pour mixture into the skillet and cook over moderatetely low heat, folding as eggs cook.
- 4Transfer to serving plate and sprinkle with the chives or green onions.