☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozfresh crabmeat, or canned
7/8 ozpackage hollandaise sauce mix, prepared as directed
2english muffins, split
How to Make Crab Benedict
- Prepare the Hollandaise Sauce and set aside.
- Remove any excess liquid from the crabmeat and set aside.
- Toast English muffins.
- Poach eggs.
- Place 2 muffin halves on each plate.
- Place 1 ounce crabmeat on top of each muffin half.
- Place a poached egg on top of crabmeat.
- Cover each muffin with Hollandaise sauce.
- Place in microwave and heat for 45 seconds.
- Serve immediately.