CRAB & ASPARAGUS OMELETTE
- 2 stalk(s)
- fresh asparagus or 1/3 cup canned, well drained
- 1 large
- 1 pinch
- 1/8 tsp
- old bay seasoning
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 oz
- whole milk mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded (no packaged "pre-sliced/shredded" cheese!)
- 2-2 1/2 oz
- imitation crabmeat, (or fresh lump crabmeat, if available; chopped cooked shrimp may be substituted for crab)
How to Make CRAB & ASPARAGUS OMELETTE
- 2Rinse & dry fresh asparagus (if using canned, drain well.)
- 3Cut asparagus into 1-1 1/2" pieces, separating tender tips from stem pieces; set aside.
- 9Add 1/2 of the crabmeat; sauté for approximately 1/2 to 1 minute (to warm the crabmeat.)
- 10Evenly pour beaten egg into pan with the crab & asparagus..
- 11Cook over medium heat, gently swirling pan, until egg is almost cooked, yet still slightly runny.
- 12Scatter remaining crabmeat over omelette; add mozzarella cheese.