CRAB & ASPARAGUS OMELETTE
2 stalk(s)fresh asparagus or 1/3 cup canned, well drained
1/8 tspold bay seasoning
1 1/2 ozwhole milk mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded (no packaged "pre-sliced/shredded" cheese!)
2-2 1/2 ozimitation crabmeat, (or fresh lump crabmeat, if available; chopped cooked shrimp may be substituted for crab)
How to Make CRAB & ASPARAGUS OMELETTE
- Rinse & dry fresh asparagus (if using canned, drain well.)
- Cut asparagus into 1-1 1/2" pieces, separating tender tips from stem pieces; set aside.
- Add 1/2 of the crabmeat; sauté for approximately 1/2 to 1 minute (to warm the crabmeat.)
- Evenly pour beaten egg into pan with the crab & asparagus..
- Cook over medium heat, gently swirling pan, until egg is almost cooked, yet still slightly runny.
- Scatter remaining crabmeat over omelette; add mozzarella cheese.