Country Sausage Breakfast Pizza
1 pkg(contains 2) 8" mini boboli shells
1/4 csage sausage roll
1/4 chalf and half
3 Tbspshredded swiss or guyere cheese
2 Tbspbutter, divided
1/8 tsponion powder
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Country Sausage Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400
Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat a medium size skillet to medium-high heat and crumble sausage and cook until browned.
Remove sausage with slotted spoon and place on a plate with a paper towel to drain.
- Reduce heat on pan to medium-low
Add 1tbs butter and melt
Add flour and stir until melted to make a rue
- Add half and half and stir to remove browned bits from bottom of skillet, stir until thick
- Add salt and pepper and onion powder and stir
- Add drained sausage back to pan and coat the sausage with the gravy
- Remove from heat and divide evenly over pizza crusts
- Heat a small non-stick pan over low heat, and melt in 1tbs butter then scramble the eggs.
Remove from heat and divide evenly over pizza crusts.
- Top with shredded cheeses.
Place back in the heated oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.