Country Sausage Breakfast Pizza
- 1 pkg
- (contains 2) 8" mini boboli shells
- 1/4 c
- sage sausage roll
- eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c
- half and half
- 3 Tbsp
- shredded swiss or guyere cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, divided
- 2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Country Sausage Breakfast Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 400
Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
- 2Heat a medium size skillet to medium-high heat and crumble sausage and cook until browned.
Remove sausage with slotted spoon and place on a plate with a paper towel to drain.
- 3Reduce heat on pan to medium-low
Add 1tbs butter and melt
Add flour and stir until melted to make a rue
- 4Add half and half and stir to remove browned bits from bottom of skillet, stir until thick
- 5Add salt and pepper and onion powder and stir
- 6Add drained sausage back to pan and coat the sausage with the gravy
- 7Remove from heat and divide evenly over pizza crusts
- 8Heat a small non-stick pan over low heat, and melt in 1tbs butter then scramble the eggs.
Remove from heat and divide evenly over pizza crusts.
- 9Top with shredded cheeses.
Place back in the heated oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.