Coffee Cup Quiche
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- milk or water ( i used water)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- bagel or similar amount of french or regular bread
- 2 tsp
- creamed cheese, softened
- 1/2 slice
- ham or prosciutto ( i used ham)
- fresh thyme leaves or chopped chives
- dijon mustard
How to Make Coffee Cup Quiche
- 1Using a fork, mix egg and milk or water in a coffee cup. Add salt and pepper. Tear bread I to dime size pieces, stir into egg mixture. Add creamed cheese, stir. Tear ham or prosciutto into small pieces, add to mixture.
- 2Microwave on high until done, (about 1 minute and 10 seconds or 1 minute and 15 seconds). Garnish with either Thyme or Chives and Mustard.
- 3Cooks note: It only cooks for a little over a minute, not the 5 minutes posted. That was the least time I was offered.