Cheesy Egg Boats with Bacon
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 large
- fresh or frozen french bread loaf
- 6 large
- 1/3 c
- half and half
- 4 slice
- american cheese (or your preferred cheese)
- 6 slice
- cooked bacon
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Cheesy Egg Boats with Bacon
- 1Preheat oven to 350`. After oven preheats, bake bread for 5-10 minutes. Allow bread to cool enough to slice lengthwise and hollow out most of the soft bread.
- 2While bread is baking, mix eggs and half & half. Season with salt and pepper. In heated skillet, melt 1 TBSP of butter. Scramble eggs to soft stage and remove from stove immediately.
- 3Place scrambled eggs into the prepared bread boats and cover with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Slice and crumble bacon on top.