How to Make Cheesey Scrambled Eggs
- 1Get ingredients out and place pan on stove.
Then, call the hubby into the kitchen to make them. :3
- 2If he won't do it, turn the burner to medium heat and crack the eggs into the pan, breaking the egg yolks and giving it one good stir. The pan MUST be cold when you crack the eggs in .
- 3Wander off from the eggs, drink your coffee, what ever. Let them sit unstirred, until you can see a good portion of the eggs on the bottom and sides of the pan are cooked. Stir enough the break up the cooked eggs and let raw egg into the bottom.
- 4Repeat step 3, until all of the eggs are cooked.
- 5Once the eggs are cooked, turn the curds over a couple of times. Pour cheese over the top, cover and let all the cheese melt.