Brunch OR Lunch Baby "OMELET MUFFINS"
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a cute way to serve an omelet! They're great for a brunch or to grab for an on-the-go breakfast. I used sausage in the omelet this time, but can't wait to try other meats! And I loved adding the peppers. It gave the muffins a slightly sweet taste. Just delicious! The Test Kitchen
- eggs- whisked till fluffy
- 1 1/2 c
- your choice: minced- ham, bacon, sausage, hamburger
- 1/2 c
- each: onions, both green and red/yellow
- 1/4 c
- bell pepper- green & red
- salt, pepper & season salt
- 1/2 c
- half & half
- 1/8 c
- cheddar cheese- grated fine
How to Make Brunch OR Lunch Baby "OMELET MUFFINS"
- 1Brown Meat and onions in skillet, till tender. Drain and set aside till cooled off.
- 2whisk eggs until fluffy, adding half & half. mix all other ingredients and set in refrigerator over night ( covered )
- 3Use a cupcake baking pan , heavily buttered cupcake hole. Ladle into holes and bake, add tiny amount of shredded cheddar cheese on tops before baking
- 4Oven @ 375 - for 20 minutes , or until light golden