1 lbitalian sausage (sweet,mild, hot your choice !!)
1 cbroccoli florets
1/4 cmilk (or half n half depending on what you want to use)
1/2 Tbspvegetable oil
1/2 tspbaking powder
s & psalt and pepper to taste
·freshly grated parmesan cheese as needed
How to Make Broccoli and Italian Sausage Egg Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.
- In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
- Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Notes: Have not tried to freeze although I bet they will freeze great. freeze great Have also made these with some cheddar cheese and left over cooked asparagus. I think there is many combinations to use.